Sunday, April 8, 2012

Learning to Share

I am feeling super strong today because  I am:


I'm a week behind on Bootcamp. I had a family emergency of sorts and one of the weeks went by the wayside.  So I finished week 4 strong this week and will skip to week 6 to catch up the crew.  I'm loving the variety of weight lifting exercises and am seriously feeling stronger.

I'm also getting better at sharing.   Apparently I'm not the only one who goes to the gym so sometimes people invade my personal exercise grotto space.  I try to make room for them, but I'm telling you, if they get in my way during this move






Photo Credit: Women's Health

I'll take them out.
Seriously.
Let me just say one old man learned that the hard way on his way to yoga.
He needed some meditation and deep breathing afterwards.*

So now I'm off to write down tomorrow's exercises, get packed and figure out my goals for the week.  I keep thinking of a good one, then forgetting it, then thinking of it, then forgetting it again.  Next time I remember it will probably be 3am. 

Have a great week!

*Disclaimer:  I am not as tough as the stories I tell.  I paused my walking squats to let the man through.   But that doesn't mean I didn't imagine knocking him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment