Monday, February 25, 2013

The Return to Health - Step Two

How many steps are there to returning to health?   I am not sure but I am happily taking them and hopefully you'll be happy to read them! 

STEP TWO:

Step two - make strides to get my physical strength back.  I have always prided myself on being strong.  This whole cancer thing really depleted my strength.  It is now time to get it back and then some.  During chemo, I did yoga and zumba a couple times a week in between chemo sessions.  I am proud of that, but it is time to turn it up a notch.

I have a long way to go.  But on Saturday February 23rd, one month since my last chemo session, I was kicking butt at a Circuit TRX class.  The best thing about it was that I was there with TWO other survivors!  They embody hope, inspiration, strength and courage.  I hope to do that as well!

Like what you see?  Check out Hosner Fitness on Faceook and join us for TRX!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment